Registrar Office Home
The Registrar’s Office assists students and faculty members with academic requirements, policies, course registration, enrollment verification and related matters. Students with questions about planning for their academic degrees (requirements for a major or minor) should work with their faculty advisor or see a staff member in the Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE) in the Union.
Registration for summer and fall –
All students, undergraduate and graduate, including visiting and non-degree students will have access to online registration for summer and fall sessions on Monday, April 25, beginning at 9:00am until Tuesday, Sept. 6 at 4:00 pm, the end of the Add/Drop period for the Fall 2016 semester.
Summer session B: registration ends on Wednesday, July 6
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Evening hours by appointment
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 – Seniors, including priority Seniors, in two-hour blocks beginning at 8:00 am.
All Seniors will have unlimited access beginning at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, March 29 until 7:00 am on Monday, April 4.
Tuesday, March 29 – All Graduate Students, beginning at 6:00 pm.
Wednesday, March 30 – Priority Juniors, Sophomores, and Freshmen, in two-hour blocks beginning at 8:00 am.
All priority groups will have unlimited access beginning at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, March 30 until 7:00 am on Monday, April 4.
Monday, April 4 – Juniors, including priority Juniors, in two-hour blocks beginning at 8:00 am.
All juniors will have unlimited access beginning at 2:00 pm on Monday, April 4, until 7:00 am on Monday, April 11.
Monday, April 11 – Sophomores, including priority Sophomores, in two-hour blocks beginning at 8:00 am.
All sophomores will have unlimited access beginning at 2:00 pm on Monday, April 11, until 7:00 am on Monday, April 18.
Monday, April 18 – Freshmen, including priority Freshmen, in two-hour blocks beginning at 8:00 am.
All freshmen will have unlimited access beginning at 2:00 pm on Monday, April 18 until 7:00 am, Monday, April 25.
All students, undergraduate and graduate, including visiting and non-degree students will have access on Monday, April 25, beginning at 9:00am until Tuesday, Sept. 6 at 4:00 pm, the end of the Add/Drop period for the Fall 2016 semester.
Summer session A: registration ends on Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Summer session B: registration ends on Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Be prepared! Follow these steps so that you are ready for registration.
- Check for registration “holds.” You will not be able to register if you have any holds on your account.
- To see if you have any holds on your financial account go to myWagner and look under Personal Information, then Biographical Information.
- Sources for holds include Student Accounts, Public Safety, Health Services, Financial Aid, or Library. Students who started at Wagner this spring (2016) and who have not had their official transcript sent to Wagner from high school or a previous college will have a Registration Hold.
- Meet in person with your academic advisor.
- Plan ahead by scheduling a time to meet with your academic advisor. Many faculty members will post a schedule on their office door so that you can sign up for an available time; others will schedule times with you via email. Meet in person if at all possible; students studying abroad or doing internships or clinical work may need to make alternate arrangements to discuss academic plans.
- Bring to your advising meeting a filled-in General Education checklist (available on the CACE and Registrar’s websites), a checklist of requirements for your major if you have it declared, and a list of courses that you are interested in taking.
- Be familiar with the courses being offered.
- The Registrar’s webpages also have information about Intermediate Learning Communities (ILCs) and descriptions of new courses or special topics courses.
- View the Course Schedule via myWagner, or via the Wagner Mobile app. MyWagner has the most current information and allows you to search for courses using different criteria (by department, days, times.) You may want to have multiple web browsers open when you register, one for registration and one to view the course schedule.
- Note that some courses or sections have restrictions such as co/pre-requisites, or courses may be limited to students in a specific major, or permission from the instructor is required. If you meet the criteria for the course, you will be allowed to register for that course. If you do not meet the course requirements, you can go to the department to request authorization to register for that course.
- Look on myWagner to find your time to register.
- Seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshmen will be divided into groups with a specific time period for registration assigned to each. You can see this via myWagner. On the first day of each group’s registration, students will be assigned a two-hour block of time to register. Once you have been assigned a group, it cannot be changed. After all the groups have had their two-hour time block, students will have unlimited access during the remaining week to register.
Wagner College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. Current Students can obtain their Enrollment Verification from the Online Enrollment Request.
Official transcripts will be issued if you do not have an outstanding balance on your Business Office account. Contact the Business Office at 718-390-3112 or email email@example.com.
Each official transcript costs $10. Payment must be made online here before completing and submitting the form below.
Unofficial transcripts are available via myWagner.
Trying to read your class schedule and can’t figure out the building abbreviations? Here’s the translation:
- CAMH – Campus Hall
- CUNH – Cunard Hall
- HVH – Harbor View Hall
- MH – Main Hall
- SH – Megerle Science Hall
- SPH – Spiro Hall (Communications Center)
- GYM – Spiro Sports Center
- TA – Theatre Annex, Stage One Theatre
- PH – Parker Hall
Summer classes for 2016 are held in two 4-week sessions (dates as of 2/9/16):
- Session A meets June 6 – July 2
- Session B meets July 5 – August 1
Click here to see the schedule of summer classes. Students can register for summer classes at the same time as they register for fall courses.