How to Apply
There are two simple steps to apply for a Graduate Assistant position:
- After you have been accepted and have deposited to the Graduate Program through the admissions office, please complete the Graduate Assistant Application.
- Submit this application along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These resumes will be reviewed by all departments seeking graduate assistants.
- Graduate Assistant Handbook 2017 18 can be found here Graduate Assistant Hand Book 2017-18
Positions available for Fall 2017 – 18
- Institutional Advancement – 2 available positions, contact: Stephanie Koch/Kaitlin Girton
- Finance and Business, contact: Alexis Huff
- Early Childhood Center – 2 available positions, contact: Carolyn Oglio
- Life Long Learning, contact: Sharon Guinta
- Physician Assistant Department, contact: Ann Ayers
- Office of the Registrar – 2 available positions , contact: Athena- Frederick Turner