How to Apply
There are two simple steps to apply for a Graduate Assistant position:
- After you have been accepted and have deposited to the Graduate Program through the admissions office, please complete the Graduate Assistant Application.
- Submit this application along with your resume to email@example.com.
- These resumes will be reviewed by all departments seeking graduate assistants.
- Graduate Assistant Handbook 2018 19 can be found here Graduate Assistant Hand Book 2017-18
Positions available for 2018-19 ( Job Descriptions to follow)
- Wagner College Early Childhood Center – Carolyn Oglio
- Business Administration Department – Arlene Wilk
- Department of Co-Curricular Programs – Marjorie Cross
- Department of Life long Learning – Sharon Guinta
- Disability Services – Dina Assante
- Residential Education – Ange Concepcion
- Horrmann Library – Veronica Knight
- The Office of Physician Assistant – Ann Ayers
- Office of the Registrar – Athena Turner-Frederick
- Office of Finance & Business
- Carey Center – Suzanne D’Amato
- Communications and Theatre – Jonathan.Harkel@wagner.edu
- Department of Education – Suzanne D’Amato
- Field Placement GA
- Information Systems GA
- Student Teaching GA