Graduate School Application Checklist
Thank you for your interest in the Graduate Program at Wagner College. The following checklist will assist you in completing your application as well as assembling the documents required to apply. Please call the Admissions Office at 718-390-3411 with any questions or for assistance.
- Review the Graduate requirements specific to your program to acquire information including application deadlines, admission requirements, prerequisite courses, and contact information.
- Complete the online application.
- In addition to submitting a completed application, the following supporting documents must be received:
- Official Transcripts sent directly from the Registrar from all schools attended. (Current Wagner College undergraduates must submit their transcripts to the Admissions Office.)
- Personal Statement (can be submitted online with your application)
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from former or present employers or professor
- Test Scores (If applicable)
Please note, some programs may have additional requirements.
Current Wagner College Students applying to a 5 Year Program:
Currently enrolled Wagner undergraduate students who are pursuing a fifth year of graduate study in Accounting, Microbiology, or Physician Assistant Studies must complete the following application:
Application for Fifth Year
Non-Degree Graduate Coursework
Non-degree students are those who take classes without matriculating and are not working toward a degree.
Application for Non-Degree Coursework
Students Seeking Readmission to Wagner
Students who have previously attended Wagner in the past 10 years, withdrew, but would like to return, should complete the Application for Readmission.