Please keep in mind the separate deadlines and/or requirements for applications for Early Action, Regular Decision, Physician Assistant, Theatre Performance, Theatre Design/Technology/Management, and music scholarships. Scroll down for individual supplements, or follow the links for a checklist of application requirements.
Apply Online for Fall 2018 using the
For a detailed checklist, which of the following best describes you?
Spring 2018 Deadlines:
- December 15 - All Applicants
Fall 2018 Deadlines for First Year Students:
- December 1 - Early Action Applicants
- December 1 - Theater Applicants*
- December 1 - Physician Assistant Applicants*
- December 1 - Music Scholarship Applicants
- February 15 - Regular Decision Applicants
Fall 2018 Deadlines for Transfer and Second Degree Students:
- January 1 - Theatre Applicants*
- January 1 - Music Scholarship Applicants
- February 15 - Second Degree Physician Assistant Applicants*
- February 15- Second Degree Nursing Applicants (Priority Deadline)
- May 1 - Second Degree Nursing Applicants* (Final Deadline)
- June 1 - Regular Decision Applicants
*Completed application due by this date
Students & Counselors living in areas affected by natural disasters
The thoughts and prayers of the Wagner College Community are with all whose lives have been impacted by natural disasters over the past few months. Should you need assistance with the college application process, or require flexibility regarding submission of documents. please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions Office at 1(800)221-1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-degree students are those who take classes without matriculating and are not working toward a degree. Wagner College Application for Non-Degree Seeking Students
Students Seeking Readmission to Wagner
Students who have previously attended Wagner in the past 10 years, withdrew, but would like to return, should complete the Application for Readmission.