A variety of scholarship options are available at Wagner. All applicants are considered for academic scholarships, which do not require additional paperwork, and are awarded at the time of admission. Students pursing athletics, music or theatre have performance-based scholarship options, which require an additional supplement be submitted to the Admissions Office with the application. Please read through the below sections to learn more about each scholarship option. If you have questions, please feel free to contact your Admissions Counselor.
- Academic Scholarships
- Applicants with exceptional academic records may qualify for an academic scholarship. These partial academic scholarships are awarded for four years and renewal is contingent upon exceptional academic performance. No separate application is required to apply for a Wagner College academic scholarship. Wagner also sponsors a number of namesake academic scholarships, please contact the Admissions Office for further information.
- Athletic Scholarships
- As an NCAA Division I institution, Wagner College offers athletic scholarships in a variety of intercollegiate sports. Student- Athletes with a demonstrated record of academic and athletic excellence may qualify for a partial scholarship.
- The Tailhook Educational Foundation
- Wagner College is offering 2 Presidential Scholarships equaling $19,000 per year to entering students who meet Tailhook Educational Foundation Scholarship requirements as well as Wagner’s academic admission requirements. These awards are merit based and will be awarded at the time of admission to the College. Applications to the Tailhook Educational Foundation and Wagner College must be received by the March 15 deadline. Information on the scholarship, including the application and guidelines, can be found on the Tailhook Educational Foundation’s website.
- Music Scholarship
- Students interested in musical performance at Wagner are invited to audition for the Music Scholarship, which is available to all students, regardless of academic path. Though you need not major or minor in music to be awarded the scholarship, recipients are required to participate in a campus ensemble and take private lessons. Students wishing to audition must submit a completed application before December 1st; for a checklist of application requirements for music scholarship applications, please click here.
- Theatre Performance
- All students wishing to pursue a major in Theatre and Speech must audition as a component of their application to Wagner. At this time, students will also be evaluated for a Theatre Performance Scholarship. To retain this scholarship, students must stay within the Theatre Program. For a checklist of application requirements for Theatre and Speech majors, please click here.
- Theatre Design/Technology/Management
- All students wishing to pursue a major in Design/Technology/Management must interview as a component of their application to Wagner. At this time, students will also be evaluated for a Design/Technology/Management Scholarship. To retain this scholarship, students must stay within the Design/Technology/Mangement Program. For a checklist of application requirements for this major, please click here.