This year Fall Festival ends on the day of the NYC Marathon. In celebration, Wagner College has partnered with New York Road Runners to include our alumni, students, family and friends in this New York City tradition as volunteers at the starting point!
Anyone interested in joining our volunteer group of Green Corral Marshals (shift is from 6:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 2) at the starting line should follow these simple steps:
1. Go to https://mynyrr.nyrr.org/login and click "Register with NYRR" in the grey box on the right side of the page.
2. Go through the 4-step registration process. You will end up with a confirmation email in your inbox. Use the email to confirm your account and sign up to volunteer for the NYC Marathon.
3. Once signed into the website click on Volunteer in the left hand menu. You will see a list of races that are happening in the near future. Scroll down until you see the listing Volunteer for the TCS New York City Marathon and click on the volunteer button for START 2014 TCS NEW YORK CITY MARATHON.
4. We will be working as a group of Green Corral Marshals. Scroll down the page describing all of the different volunteer positions, select Green Corral Marshal, and click on the word Next at the bottom right of the page.
5. On the "Step 2: Volunteering details" page, in the section Are you volunteering with a group? make sure to select Wagner College from the drop down menu. This will help the school keep track of everyone who is volunteering with us for the marathon.
6. Follow the rest of the instructions on the NYRR website. Once you are registered as a volunteer you will receive an email from New York Road Runners with details about your duties as a volunteer.
Wagner College will provide shuttles from campus to Fort Wadsworth and back for any volunteers who would like to park their car on campus. Return to Fall Festival Website.