By investing in Wagner Athletics, you are providing the opportunity for student-athletes to achieve success in the classroom, on the field of play, and in the community. Without your financial support, our student-athletes would never have a chance to receive a college education while competing at the highest level.
With your contribution, you play a critical role in allowing our student-athletes to achieve NCAA, Northeast Conference, and Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference team and individual championships. Your contribution also plays a role in the current and future positive image of the college and its campus.
By giving to the Seahawk Club, you will receive access to and priority for the wide variety of exciting benefits available through Wagner College Athletics.
Please give securely online or call 888-231-2252.
Learn about the Stadium Lights Campaign.
- Dr. Gregory Knapp Stregnth Room
- In December of 2009, students student-athletes were welcomed to the Knapp Strength Room in the Spiro Athletic Center. The new addition features 3,076 square feet of weight room space, as well as 13 different weightlifting platforms. The project was funded in part by Dr. Thomas Moles '65, H '00, in memory of Dr. Gregory Knapp, who passed away in 2009. Dr. Knapp was a lifetime member of the Wagner Board of Trustees, as well as a former Seahawk football letter winner.
- Lebovitz Family Scoreboard
- Former Wagner offensive lineman Mark Lebovitz, '91, donated a state-of-the-art scoreboard at the beginning of the 2010 season. Lebovitz, a member of the Seahawks' 1987 D-111 National Championship football team, financed the 30 feet high by 32 feet wide scoreboard, which provides players and fans a game day experience line no other.
- McGivney Batting Cages
- The McGivney Batting Cages were opened up for the Wagner Baseball team in August of 2010. Proceeds from the Rusty McGivney Memorial fund helped support the renovation, which included concreting and turfing the batting cages. It also included a state-of-the-art pitching machine, which McGivney's family personally dedicated.