We are in the final stretch in adding stadium lights to Hameline Field at Wagner College Stadium. But we need your help for the final push. If you make a final contribution to the Stadium Lights on August 23rd we plan to acknowledge you in some very special ways.
The first 25 who give $25 or more will receive a Wagner car magnet
Give $25 or more and you'll be invited to a private pre-game donor recognition* reception prior to the September 6 football game against Merrimack
Give $500 or more and you'll receive the above, plus one Wagner sport t-shirt of your choice (value $10.00)
Give $1,500 or more and in recognition for your extraordinary generosity Wagner will waive your fee to attend the private pre-game donor recognition reception
Give $5,000 or more and not only will you get what's listed above, but you'll also be recognized with an invitation to go to lunch with a Wagner College athletics coach of your choosing
If you have previously supported the Stadium Lights Project, thank you! If it's possible for you, we hope you will consider increasing your commitment by making an additional gift. If you haven't already supported, we invite you to join in the celebration and make a gift - of any amount - on August 23.
Please give securely online or call 888-231-2252.
Help Shine a Light on Wagner College Athletics
Lighting for the field would
- Allow for practice times for student-athletes that would better accommodate class schedules and eliminate the need for early morning practice.
- Alleviate overcrowding due to the number of different reams using the field at the same time.
- Provide the opportunity for Wagner College Stadium to host night games for the six Division I programs that use the field.
- Grant access to the general student body to use the field for intramural and co-curricular activities.
- Create the opportunity for local schools and community teams to be invited to use the facility.
Grand Total = $750,000
- Purchase and install lights.
- Increase power supply at the stadium.
- Lay the groundwork for future projects.
Increase Alumni Participation
- Aproximately 25% of Wagner students are student-athletes. We look to team captains and peer leaders to encourage teammates are classmates to give.
Seahawk Inner Circle
- Gifts of $1,500 or more will be recognized on a donor plaque.