Thank you for your interest in participating in Wagner College's Fall Festival on Saturday, November 1, 2014!
Please take a few minutes to read over our Vendor Information Form for full details on your role during our Homecoming Fall Festival before filling out our Food Vendor Application at the bottom of this page.
VENDOR REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, September 26, 2014
DATE /LOCATION: Saturday, November 1, 2014 on the Wagner “Oval” or main lawn area.
DESCRIPTION: Family-friendly “block party” setting used to highlight local Staten Island businesses during Wagner’s annual Homecoming and football event which averages 700+ participants each year.
- Wagner’s main lawn (the Oval) will be the main food and attraction area for the pre-game event, and will be set-up to mimic a block party atmosphere with stage performances and carnival type games in addition to local vendors
- Wagner will be selling tickets to guests which they can redeem for any participating vendors food and beverages selections. Vendors are responsible for collecting the tickets and submitting them to Wagner representative at the conclusion of the event. Wagner College will send out a check as payment following the event
- Vendor set-up will begin promptly at 9:00AM with all food items available for purchase from 11:30AM to 3:00 PM on the day of the event
- Break-down for vendors will begin no earlier than 3:00 PM
- Wagner College will provide tent and table covering, access to potable water, printed signage with the name of each restaurant and two 6 ft. tables for each vendor
- Power will only be provided on a need basis, with each vendor receiving no more than two dedicated outlets
- Each vendor should come prepared to serve at least 150 patrons
- Must be prepared to serve 2-5 food items from your regular/catering menu
- Suggested price point per food item is $4 or below
- Vendor determines how many tickets to collect per item with a minimum of one item for 2 tickets and a maximum of 4 tickets per item
- Vendors may not collect money ($) in exchange for food items. Only tickets may be used to purchase food items
- Only non-alcoholic beverages may be served (i.e. soda, water, coffee, tea) in exchange for 1 ticket/beverage
- Vendors will receive payment of 50¢ per ticket collected
- Tickets collected by vendor will be counted at the end of the event by a designated Wagner College staff person and issued a receipt for the number collected
- Payment will be issued by check within 2 weeks after the event
- Food menus must be submitted to Wagner College with their application for approval
- Restaurant applications will be accepted no later than Friday, September 26th
- Each vendor must provide a hi-resolution image of their restaurant logo to Wagner College by Monday, October 6th which will be used for an 18” x 24” sign display in front of each station
- Food Vendors must have a Food Protection Certificate and a valid permit from the Health Department or an Annual Temporary Food Service Establishment Permit (TFSE)
- A copy of a valid Health Department permit must be submitted to the Wagner College Office of Alumni Relations by Friday, October 3rd via fax (718-390-3217 attn: Stephanie Schweitzer) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If a vendor does not have a Food Protection Certificate, they must register for the Food Protection Course prior to submission of the Temporary Food Service Establishment Permit (TFSE) application
- Information regarding the Food Protection Course can be found at http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/services/hanyfood-online.shtml
- Each participating vendor must have an on-site Food Protection Certified Supervisor present during the event
- Business Name/Logo will be listed on Wagner Fall Festival website and stadium scoreboard during the football game
- Business Name/Logo will be listed in Wagner Magazine, mailed to 20,000+
- Mention in a possible article in the Staten Island Advance about the event
To apply to be a food vendor at Wagner's Fall Festival please fill out the form below.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you to make this the most exciting Fall Festival at Wagner College!