The Finance and Business Office is located in Cunard Hall and handles all the financial and accounting needs of the College. The office operates under the direction of the VP for Finance & Business and the Controller.
The Bursar/Student Accounts area which includes the cashier window, is located on the first floor. This area handles student billing, payments and collections, as well as Perkins and Nursing Loan administration, which are all under the Bursar’s direction. For all students in good financial standing, registration takes place beginning in March for the fall semester, and in October for the Spring semester. For specific dates of registration, and other requirements check the Registrar’s Website. The Finance area is located on the second floor and is responsible for Payroll Processing, Purchasing/Accounts Payable, Accounting and Budgeting.
The Finance and Business Office is open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. The cashier window on the first floor is open from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, to handle cash transactions, bill payments and student queries.
For information on making your admissions deposit, please contact Admissions at 718-390-3411.
Please visit our payment center in order to set up a monthly payment plan (first option on the payment center page) or make a one-time payment to your student account (second option - "Make A Payment").
Billing schedule and due dates:
- Fall Semester:
Freshmen: Bills sent in early June. Payment is due July 15
Continuing, second degree, and graduate students: Bills sent in early July. Payment is due August 1
- Spring Semester:
Bills sent in late November. Payment is due in early January
- Summer Classes:
Bills sent in early May (e-bills only). Payment is due by the first day of your summer session
- Cash submitted at cashier window. Do not mail cash.
- Money order, bank check or cashiers check mailed or submitted in person.
- Personal check mailed or submitted in person (Wagner reserves the right to refuse personal checks from any student who has bounced a check previously or for late payments).
- Online electronic payment from your bank account - www.afford.com/wagner (second option - "Make A Payment"). Please note that credit cards are not accepted online or at the cashier window.
- For international students, please use PeerTransfer to make wire transfer payments from a non-US bank account