Working one-on-one with a tutor can help you:
- Better understand an assignment;
- Brainstorm with someone knowledgeable before you begin writing;
- Craft a thesis that actually speaks to what you have written;
- Organize and unite all the elements in your paper;
- Support your points and transition from one idea to the next;
- Document and cite your sources; and
- Identify grammar patterns.
A Writing Intensive Tutor (WIT) can help you with any of the above concerns and more. If you want to toss around some ideas about writing your paper, or are ready to have someone read a draft, visit our Appointments & Hours of Operation page to schedule an individual session with a WIT.