At the Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE), we strive to provide Wagner’s students with a comprehensive range of career services, integrated with their curricular and personal progress. Through CACE’s career services, Wagner students are empowered to reflect on their professional goals, investigate potential careers, build a professional network, acquire experience relevant to their chosen career fields, and develop the skills essential within those fields.
In pursuit of its mission, CACE offers various career-related services and events. Students are strongly encouraged to make full use of these services as early as their first semester of matriculation, throughout their subsequent undergraduate years at Wagner, and even beyond graduation as alumni. These services include:
- Career Exploration, Major Selection, and Career Planning
- Résumé, Cover Letter, and Personal Statement Preparation
- Internship Search and Application
- Employment Search and Application
- Networking Opportunities
- Mock Interviewing
- Graduate School Research and Application
- Career-related Workshops, Panels, and Presentations
Please follow the links to the right to learn more about these services and how you can take advantage of them.
Looking for an internship or a job? Click here to visit the Wagner Internship and Career Search (WICS) System.