You're invited! Please respond by May 9.
Information about the Awards Dinners
- Student award recipients are invited courtesy of the College. Cost for guests of the students is $45 per person. There is a limit of 4 guests per student.
- Students: Please RSVP here. When you respond, you will choose your dinner entrée (including vegan and vegetarian options), request accommodations (see below for more details), and submit your seating preferences. We will do our best to seat you with or near your chosen parties.
- Faculty, Administration, Award Donors, and Trustees: You may RSVP for the Awards Dinner here.
- Attire for the Awards Dinner is business casual.
- The Awards Dinner will be held in the Main Dining Hall. It is approximately 100 yards from the Lower Tier parking lot to the Union.
- There are three flights of stairs to navigate between the main entrance and the dining hall. Transportation assistance and a special entrance can be arranged; you may make your request when you RSVP. Upon arrival at the dinner, please contact Public Safety at 718-390-3148 for mobility assistance.
- If your plans change and you are unable to attend, please contact Barbara Bellesi, Assistant Director of the Center for Academic and Career Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or (718) 390-3430 so that we may adjust our catering numbers accordingly. There are no refunds for this event.