Hours of Operation: 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, & Friday
9:00 a.m.- 5:00p.m., Wednesday & Thursday
- USPS Mail is sorted daily and ready for pick-up by 10:00am.
- UPS deliveries arrive at the campus 10:30 am daily.
- ***NO WEEKEND DELIVERIES***
- USPS mail must be received in the Postal Center by 2:00pm in order to be sent out same day.
- All UPS courier items must be received by the Postal Center no later than 2:30pm in order to be sent out same day.
- Federal Express overnight letters can be dropped in the drop box behind Reynolds House.
- Personal mail for faculty and administration will only be handled after 3:00 pm.
- All student’s are given a mail box number which can be found on their mywagner account. Combinations are given out during orientation.
- Packages can be mailed to the mail room addressed to the student’s name, and “incoming student.” We ask that no packages be mailed before August 1st.
- Any questions should be directed to email@example.com
Desiree BraithwaiteAssistant Director, Central Services718-390-3102Campus Hall, Lower level
Erin LabozetttaPostal Center Supervisor718-390-3128Campus Hall, Lower Level