Hours of Operation: 9:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- USPS Mail is sorted daily and ready for pick-up by 10:00am.
- UPS deliveries arrive at the campus 10:30 am daily.
- USPS mail must be received in the Postal Center by 2:30pm in order to be sent out same day.
- All UPS courier items must be received by the Postal Center no later than 2:30pm in order to be sent out same day.
- Federal Express overnight letters can be dropped in the drop box behind Reynolds House.
- Personal mail for faculty and administration will only be handled after 3:00 pm.