Our public campus calendar pulls events from our internal scheduling system. If your event is open to the wider campus community or the general public, follow these steps:
1. Log into schedule.wagner.edu with your all-access username and password.
2. Select admin/staff/faculty or registered student organization. 3. Check off "publish on wagner.edu" and fill out the category and organizer that applies to your event. The content inside the red box in this example will appear on the campus calendar. It is important that the "event details" field is written to advertise your event (in other words, check your spelling and give sufficient details to entice someone to come!). 4. Finish the rest of form as normal.
5. Once your event is approved, it will appear on the main campus calendar, as well as other Wagner sites if they have set up a calendar feed:
- If you need to schedule set-up and tear-down time, create a separate meeting for each time slot, and check off "Publish on wagner.edu" only for the actual event. Otherwise, people may think the event begins at the time you are setting up.
- If you need to make an edit, faculty/staff/admin must email Caitlin Miller with the changes, and students must email Charles Amerson.
- If your event is off campus or the space does not appear in the system, send the details to Lee Manchester. This is a temporary fix for a larger issue.
- If an event is unpublished or deleted from the scheduler, it will appear with a strikethrough on the public calendar.
- If your event does not have an associated venue (for example, an important deadline), you'll have to enter the event manually through WordPress, and not go through schedule.wagner.edu. Please contact Anna Mulé if you need help with this.
- If you have a higher level of access to the scheduler, you may have to create the event, then go back and edit it in order to add the web advertising information.
Please contact Anna Mulé if you have problems or questions. We are eager for your feedback to make this system easy to use.