Throughout the academic year, SGA and other Wagner groups hold elections for various offices and awards. Here are guidelines for how to secure the appropriate resources for electronic voting:
1. If the voting process will require laptops or other media to be set up for student use, make sure to reserve the appropriate resources through the Media Services request form. Media requests require at least 48 hours notice.
2. SGA or the responsible office should build the voting form on their own website. Read a tutorial on how to build forms. If you need help on how to create this form, contact Anna Mulé in the Office of Communications & Marketing.
3. Once the form is complete with photos, bios, etc., contact Jude VandenHeuvel in IT at least two business days before voting begins with the following information:
- Exact date and times that the voting should be available online
- Who should have access to vote
- Who should have access to view voting results
- The link to the form on the SGA website
4. IT will notify you when the form is ready. It will be available at wagner.edu/vote or on your site.