In order to be a member of the Honors Program and to graduate with honors, all students have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Maintain a GPA of or above 3.5 in each and every semester at Wagner College.
- Have finished two honors courses at the end of the sophomore year.
- Have finished four honors courses at the end of the junior year.
- Have submitted a Senior Honors Project proposal before the end of the junior year.
- Have finished five honors courses at the end of the senior year.
- Have finished a Senior Honors Project and a thesis in April of the senior year.
- Have presented your Senior Honors Project in a public poster session before graduation.
If honors students finish a semester with a GPA below 3.5, they will be put on probation for one semester. During this semester, students cannot benefit from early registration. In order to be re-admitted, students have to file a new, complete application, including the completed application form, a short 400 - 500 word essay, and two letters of recommendation by Wagner College faculty members have to be submitted to the program director.
If you have any doubts or questions about the program requirements, please, do not hesitate to contact the program director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For the spring 2014 semester, please contact Dr. Donald Stearns at email@example.com.