Wagner College offers a program that broadens opportunities for faculty, staff and students to be able to enhance their experience. We have created a short term programs that provide opportunities for experiential learning through 10-12 day international and domestic faculty-led trips. Upon return from trips, each course continues through Spring semester. Courses count as one unit towards graduation requirements.
Whether you are interested in becoming a global citizen, performing voluntary works, or immersing in a new culture, these courses have the potential of truly expanding your horizons beyond the traditional classroom lectures. We hope you will take advantage of these off-campus learning opportunities.
Students! Please click here for the forms (Deadline - October 31, 2014):
Faculty EYH Applications and Information:
- Bangladesh - CH 291: Environmental Health (Winter Break)
- Mexico - ¡Mexico Magico!: Art and Culture in Sunny Colonial San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (Winter Break)
- Germany/Poland - HI291: Confronting the Nazi Past: Berlin to Auschwitz (Spring Break) EYH Germany/Poland Spring 2015
- Senegal -HI/FR 291L: Transatlantic Triangle: From Harlem Renaissance, Paris’ Negritude Movement To Nationalism & Independence of Africa (Spring Break)
- Ethiopia - EN291: Representing Ethiopia (Summer Break)
Check out the EYH trip to Bangladesh 2012: