Intro to Webex Workshop: Webex is an application that will allow you to take your courses and meetings online. It is seamless, easy to use, and really useful if you want to have a live discussion with participants outside of the classroom. The topics we will go over are:
- Scheduling Meetings/Trainings
- Basic Navigation of Meeting/Training site
- Exploring Participant Options
- Sharing Content with Participants
- Features of Webex Training Center
Google Drive Webinar: Google Drive is a wonderful tool for sharing and collaborating on documents with colleagues. It also provides an alternative place to store documents and files. In this workshop we will cover:
- What is Google Drive?
- Navigation of Google Drive
- Uploading and Deleting Files
- Creating and Editing Folders
- Creating and Working with Google Docs
- Creating and Working with Google Sheets
- Creating and Working with Google Forms
- Collaborating with Google Drive
To register for one of these workshops, click this link: Register Here!