Students and Faculty may access all Horrmann Library Databases from remote (off-campus) computers via Wagner’s proxy server. Please use the directions below to gain remote access.
- Go to the library home page, http://wagner.edu/library
- Click on Article Databses from the Quick Links menu
- Select the database you wish to search
- A green log-in screen will appear after you have clicked on a database. Enter your usermane and password on this screen
- Your username is firstname.lastname (Example: Jane.Doe)
- Your password is the same as your Wagner College All-Access password. If you do not know your password you must visit the IT Help Desk in person to reset your password.