Group Study Rooms are part of the new Class of 1959 Learning Commons. Three of the four rooms contain Smart Boards with laptops, and all rooms contain whiteboards with dry erase markers and climate control systems.
The policy for usage of the group study rooms is as follows:
- Group study rooms are reserved for current Wagner College student use only.
- Reservations require groups of 3 or more students. Individuals or pairs may not reserve the rooms.
- Each room has a maximum occupancy of 7.
- Reservations may be made for up to two (2) one-hour blocks per day. If no one is waiting to use the space, students may remain in the study room beyond their reservation time.
- Reservations may be made in person at the Circulation Desk or by phone, 718-390-3401. Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Reservations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Reservations will be held for 10 minutes past the scheduled start time. After 10 minutes, the reservation will be canceled and the room will be available for other groups to use.
- At least three (3) members of the group must be physically present to pick up the key and enter the room. One member of the group must leave a Wagner ID at the front desk while using the room. That individual will get his/her ID card back upon return of the key.
In addition to these reservation-only study spaces, the lower level of the library offers tables for group study in the hallways and in the Study Center.