The Class of '59 Learning Commons houses four group study rooms. These rooms are designated for student use only.
- Study Room 1 - Smart Board with laptop and white board. Max capacity: 7.
- Study Room 2 - Smart Board with laptop and white board. Max capacity: 7.
- Study Room 3 - Smart Board with laptop and accordion wall to share space with Room 4, allowing for larger groups. Max capacity: 7 (14 when shared with room 4).
- Study Room 4 - White board only (accordion wall shared with room 3). Max capacity: 7 (14 when shared with room 3).
GROUP STUDY ROOM ACCESS POLICY
- Study rooms are for groups of 3-7 students only. Individuals may not reserve the rooms.
- Reservations may be made for up to 2 (two) one-hour blocks (2 hours maximum) per day. Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Reservations may be made in person at the Circulation Desk or by phone, 718-390-3401.
- Reservations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Reservations will be held for 10 minutes past the scheduled start time. After 10 minutes, the reservation will be canceled and the room will be available for other groups to use.
- At least three members of the group must be physically present to pick up the key and use the room. Only ONE member of the group must leave a Wagner ID at the front desk while using the room. They will get their ID card back when they return the key.