Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with, and get to know, the instructor and fellow participants.
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to access your online classroom with the username and password that will be provided to you.
Advantages to online learning:
• You can participate in discussions as little or as much as you want.
• You can log-on any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• It is suggested that participants should log into the course on 2-3 different times during each week.
For each Unit, you will:
• Print out or read lesson online (about 20 pages a week)
• Listen to the audio presentation and view slides
• Take an optional self quiz to gauge comprehension of material
• Engage in online discussions with your instructor and fellow participants
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
Your instructor will log into the Discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
Many of the courses can either be grouped as a “certificate program” or taken individually. View current course listing.