Clery Act: Basics Training
This training will help identify concrete action items each of those roles should take in order to support overall, institutional Clery Act compliance.
This 1-day training will review:
- Identification and notification of Campus Safety Authorities (CSAs) and strategies for training them
- Clery Act geography definitions
- Clery Act crime categories
- Distinctions between timely warning and emergency notifications
- Rights and options for survivors of sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking
- Procedures for responding to and prevention programming for sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking
- Annual Security Report components other roles should understand and how the roles can intersect with the work
*The Clery Center for Security On Campus reserves the right to cancel this session by June 12, 2018. If this session is canceled, all registration fees will be refunded.
- Cancellation Policy
Free for Clery Center Members. Learn more here. Substitutions from within the same institution are permitted at no additional cost. All substitutions must be made in writing and accompanied by a completed registration form.