We-Do Lego Robotics
Using special We-Do LEGO® Education Kits, kids learn hands-on about mechanical engineering, structural design, and introductory robotics. Working in teams, children will build their robots, discover scientific principles, and using laptops learn how to program their creations to move and make sounds.
Your child will get to:
- Design and build a challenge-related model using LEGO® components
- Practice presentation skills
- Explore challenges facing today’s scientists
- Discover real-world math and science
- Begin developing teamwork skills
There will be “free-build” time when kids will become true “Imagineers,” using their creativity and problem-solving skills. Parents and friends are invited for a demonstration on the final day.
Ages: 6 & 7
Dates: Fridays, October 14 – December 9 (8 weeks)
No Class November 25
Time: 4:45 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.