Dear Second Degree Nursing and Graduate Student,
As you may already know, Wagner College, has partnered with EVERFI, whose mission is to help students address critical life skills such as alcohol abuse prevention, sexual assault prevention, and financial literacy in higher education institutions across the country. Each year over 1,500,000 students and employees complete these courses.
As part of our comprehensive prevention program for new students and to remain compliant with New York State Law, Wagner College expects you to complete Haven Plus. This online education will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your years at Wagner College and beyond.
All new students (second degree seeking and graduate level) are required to complete this module. A hold will be placed on the student account of any students who do not complete this course. This hold will prevent you from registering for classes in the spring of 2018, therefore it is incumbent upon you to complete this course ASAP.
Haven Plus will be available starting 8/17/2017.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
You are expected to complete Haven Plus. You will need one EverFi Higher Education Account to access the course(s) from your dashboard.
To fulfill Wagner College’s requirement:
• Go to: http://www.everfi.com/login and click Register
• Under “Student/Learner,” enter the Registration Code: d95c8936, and click “Next” to create your EverFi account
• Complete Part 1 of Haven Plus by September 17, 2017.
• After 30-45 days you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of Haven Plus, which must be completed by October 30, 2017.
*If you already have an EverFi Higher Ed Account, go to http://www.everfi.com/login, enter your login information, then enter registration code d95c8936 in the “Add a Course” box in the top right corner of the Dashboard.
Other Important Information:
• You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
• To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
• You may take the course in multiple sittings.
• The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure participants’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the participant group as a whole and will never see individual answers.
• Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course or by visiting support.everfi.com.
Thank you, and enjoy the course!