All events for Holocaust Remembrance Day observance
Please join us on Tuesday, April 2 from 5:30 to 7 p.m. in the Faculty Dining Room for dinner and a candlelighting ceremony to remember the 6 million Jews and other victims of Nazi genocide, courtesy of Wagner College’s Chai Society. History major Patrick Bethel ’14 will help moderate a program of presentations, including:
- “IBM and the Holocaust,” by Andrew Farrell ’14, History Major
- “The Einstazgruppen: SS Death Squads,” by Ryan Clinton ’13, History Major
- “Homosexuality and the Holocaust,” by Jaclyn Jaffe ’14, French Studies
- “Jewish Resistance: The Escape from Sobibor,” by Jennifer Beliard ’15, Arts Administration
- “The Nuremberg Trials and International Law,” by Patrick Dutton ’15, History Major
For more information, or to light a candle, please email Prof. Lori R. Weintrob or phone her at 718-390-3309.