On Thursday, Nov. 7 at 7 p.m. in Spiro 2, please join CACE for a panel discussion with several alumni who work for non-profit organizations. The non-profit sector is not just about volunteer work and community service. Listen to Wagner grads talk about their careers in a variety of fields, including health care, social work, charitable organizations and the arts. You will also have the chance to hear current Wagner students talk about their experiences as interns at non-profit organizations.
The following organizations will have representatives at this program:
- Wildlife Conservation Society (Planning and Operations)
- Richmond University Medical Center (Development/Health Care)
- New York City Ballet (Arts/Event Planning)
- Crowdfunding (Indie Arts Development)
- Partnership at DrugFree.org (Advertising/Marketing)
- Museum of Jewish Heritage (Culture/History)