Welcome to the Psychology Department Participant Pool Information Page
Participant Pool Coordinator
Dr. Laurence J. Nolan
Department of Psychology
Student Participant Pool Coordinators
Email if you have questions!
If you have questions about when studies will be offered, etc., contact the pool coordinators! Do not contact researchers about studies that they are not associated with. If you see a study you cannot sign up for, you are either ineligible or that study is currently not accepting participants. Check it at a later date.
The Participant Pool is available for research projects of advanced psychology majors and psychology faculty only.
Access to Experiment Management System (EMS)
- Note that there is smart phone app: search for "Sona mobile" by Sona Systems in Google Play or ITunes App store.
For Pool Participants (PS 101 Students and volunteers)
- Rights and Responsibilities of Participants
- How to Complete the Requirement for your Psychology 101 course
(including non-research participant options)
- Experiment Management System Instructions
- Additional information can be found on Moodle on the page labeled PS101 Research Requirement
For Pool Users (Researchers)
Experimenters may not use the participant pool without approval of the HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION REVIEW BOARD. No exceptions.