Your Wagner College ID card serves as your identification card, access card and meal card, and must be carried with you at all times. Your ID card can also be used for:
- access to the dorms, dining halls and fitness center
- identification for computer labs, library, and mail
- admittance to functions and programs on campus
- identification for purchases on campus and parking permits
The following may make your ID card unusable:
- placing stickers on the card
- placing it near a strong magnet
- putting it through the wash
- bending, cutting, punching a hole or scratching your card in any way
Students must report to House #4 Monday-Friday, between 9:00AM-4:00PM, to obtain a replacement identification card. There is no charge for the first card, but student will be charged a $30.00 fee for any replacements after the initial card is issued. We no longer issue temporary cards.
For replacement Identification Cards, click here and complete the form. Your new ID card must be picked up at the Public Safety Office during office hours, Monday-Friday 9:00AM-3:30PM.