- Tailgating begins 3 hours prior to game time when the lot opens.
- All tailgaters must leave parking area at start of the game
- Tailgating is NOT PERMITTED during halftime or after the game.
- Drinking games are not allowed.
- Tailgating is an event for Alumni, Students over 21, Parents, Visiting Team Guests and Touchdown Club supporters ONLY.
- RV's, large trucks, and buses prohibited.
- Drinking age is 21. Providing alcohol to minors or consumption by person under 21 is illegal and carries serious penalties.
- Beer and wine are the only alcoholic beverages permitted during tailgating.
- Beer kegs, Party Balls, Funnels, drinking paraphernalia is PROHIBITED.
- Glass bottles are prohibited in parking areas.
- Portable grills are permitted in the tailgating area - gas grills are preferred. If you use charcoal grills, receptacles will be available for disposing hot coals.
- Tents can only be 10' x 10' and must be weighted.
- No alcohol in the Stadium
- Remember to CLEAN UP after yourselves, trash bins provided.
- Due to risk of injury, ball playing or Frisbee throwing will not be allowed on parking surfaces.
- Solicitation is prohibited. The selling of any item by anyone other than college personnel is prohibitied unless the college has granted prior approval.
- Respect the rights of others. Avoid the use of loud and abusive language and behavior, which prevents others from enjoying tailgating and the game.
- NO LOITERING in the parking lot.