First Year Program/Port Richmond Van Reservations
- The Van Service is only available Monday-Fridays, during the academic year.
- The first van departs from Wagner College at the Main Gate Gazebo at 7:30 AM. Reservations will be booked on the hour and half hour thereafter.
- The last pick-up from your off-campus location is at 5:30 PM.
- Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any changes/cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
- P.S. 19
- P.S. 20
- P.S. 21
- Port Richmond High School
- Crossroads Foundation
- Make the Road NY
- New World Prep
- Meals on Wheels
Athletics and Special Event Van Reservations
All reservations shall be made on a first-come, first serve basis. All groups and persons wishing to reserve the college vans must do so through the Department of Public Safety Office.
For insurance purposes, all drivers are required to take a van driving test at the Public Safety Office. Drivers must be an employee of the college. Students are not permitted to drive a Wagner vehicle.
Van keys are picked up from the Public Safety Office on the day the van is reserved. A minimum of 48 hours is recommended for all van reservations.
If you have questions, please email Monica Wohltjen (email@example.com).