Registrar Office Home
The Registrar’s Office assists students and faculty members with academic requirements, policies, course registration, enrollment verification and related matters. Students with questions about planning for their academic degrees (requirements for a major or minor) should work with their faculty advisor or see a staff member in the Center for Academic and Career Engagement (CACE) in the Union.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Evening hours by appointment
Welcome to Wagner College!
Below are course schedule versions for the 2016-17.
Please note that the schedule is sorted by the course subject and number.
Spring 2017- as of November 10, 2016
REGNOTE: Additional Information:
Summer 2017 dates: A session: June 5 to July 1
B session: July 10 to August 5
Spring 2017 English and Journalism course descriptions:
For your planning and guide to the majors:
Honors Program Course Schedule:
Please contact the Registrar’s Office at 718-390-3173, or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Wagner College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. Current Students can obtain their Enrollment Verification from the Online Enrollment Request.
Official transcripts will be issued if you do not have an outstanding balance on your Business Office account. Contact the Business Office at 718-390-3112 or email email@example.com.
Please read through these instructions for sending payment and the transcript request form!
Please be advised that the payment portal and the transcript request form are two separate processes.
- Start with the payment portal first to get the confirmation number that shows you paid the fee to process an official transcript. Each official transcript costs $10. Payment must be made online here before completing and submitting the form below.
- After you have a payment confirmation number, add this to the Transcript Request form. Note that if you are sending to another college, get a person’s name to add to the request form. We find that offices at different colleges tend to work with the receipt of transcripts differently and it may not always get where it needs to in a timely manner.
Once the transcript form is complete, scan the document and attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 718-390-3344. Regular mail via the U.S. Post Office works too!
Please note that emails will receive an automatic confirmation email. Allow 3-4 business days to process all requests. Please do not call to ask if we received your request; that will only slow the process.
If you need the transcript immediately, there is a $20 service fee for overnight mailing. Provide payment for this service through the payment portal (step one.)
Unofficial transcripts are available via myWagner.
Trying to read your class schedule and can’t figure out the building abbreviations? Here’s the translation:
- CAMH – Campus Hall
- CUNH – Cunard Hall
- HVH – Harbor View Hall
- MH – Main Hall
- SH – Megerle Science Hall
- SPH – Spiro Hall (Communications Center)
- GYM – Spiro Sports Center
- TA – Theatre Annex, Stage One Theatre
- PH – Parker Hall