The Transcript is the official record of your academic career at Wagner College. An official transcript bears the school seal and the signature of the Registrar. Your courses and grades are listed by term. Your GPA is displayed both by term and as an accumulation of your career at Wagner.
There is a ten dollar fee for each official transcript. Please make checks payable to Wagner College.
To insure prompt delivery of your transcript, requests should be made at least two weeks before the transcript is desired.
How to get a Transcript:
- In person - at the Office of the Registrar in Cunard Hall
- By mail - Wagner College, Office of the Registrar, One Campus Road, Staten Island, NY, 10301, USA
- By fax - 718-390-3344
Requests cannot be taken over the telephone or by email. Transcripts cannot be produced for anyone who has a hold on their account (financial, library, etc).
Please download and print out the Transcript Request Form, which includes the following information:
- Your full name (as it appears on your records, including maiden and current name)
- Student number (or S.S. number)
- Date of Birth
- Dates of attendance
- Address of person, school or company where the transcript is to be sent
- Your signature
For more information, please call the Registrar's Office at (718)390-3173, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org