Welcome to the Office of Residential Education! We’re here to create a safe, respectful, and inclusive residential community that supports and challenges student growth and development through educational, social, and leadership opportunities.
For more information please contact our Central Office at 718-390-3420 or email email@example.com.
Important Dates to Know!
- The first round of Health & Safety Inspections occurs between September 19 and September 30.
- The second round of Health & Safety Inspections occur between November 7 and November 18.
- Any late departure requests must be submitted to the Office of Residential Education between November 1 and December 16. This information will be made available in late October.
- The Residence Halls close for the Winter Break on Thursday, December 19th, 2016 at 12pm (noon). Students and families should consider arranging travel plans today!
- Spring 2017 move in is on January 16, 2017!