The Bridges program is housed in Foundation hall and is targeted towards Wagner College juniors and seniors. This program is a collaboration between Residential Education, the Dean of Campus Life Office, the Center for Academic and Career Development, and the Office of Alumni Relations and offers events for juniors and seniors to support them as they transition into a career or graduate program.
Students participating in BRIDGES will:
1. Understand the job search and graduate admissions processes, specifically the development of a resume, interviewing skills, networking skills, professional etiquette, and negotiation skills.
2. Develop a post-graduation plan regarding a job, job alternative, or graduate school.
3. Gain life skills such as managing personal finances, cooking, and securing an apartment.
4. Balance the senior year workload and experiential learning or thesis while planning for the future.
5. Establish and maintain relationships with members of the Wagner College alumni network.
6. Reflect on past experiences at Wagner as the final component of the Wagner Plan.
Resident Director – Foundation and Guild Halls
Division of Campus Life
Office of Residential Education
100J Foundation Hall