Where are YOU living next year?
Housing Selection 2015-2016 is here!
Here’s what you need to know:
- There is no housing deposit. All you have to do is go online and submit the application.
- Everyone who wants to live in campus housing next year, needs to participate. If you don’t sign up, you won’t have housing.
- The housing agreement is for a full year. Unless you go abroad or take a leave of absence, you’ll be assigned (and charged for) housing both semesters.
- The rate for campus housing 2015-2016 is $3,950 per semester.
- Themed Housing, Greek Housing, and Medical Housing Accommodations must be submitted by March 23rd.
- To apply for Themed or Greek Housing, you must complete the Returning Student application and the supplemental application for the theme or organization of your choosing.
- To apply for Medical Housing Accommodations you must complete the Returning Student application. In addition, you will need to complete the Medical Housing Accommodation Request Form. If this is your first time requesting Medical Housing Accommodations (or if there has been a change in your condition that affects your request), you will also need to have the Documentation Form completed by your health care provider. All information, documents, and application for Medical Housing Accommodations can be found at http://wagner.edu/cace/disability-services/.
- In order to pick a suite in Towers or Foundation, you must be able to fill the suite. We encourage you to start reaching out to potential roommates and suitemates in order to be ready to go on your selection day.
- Application for General Housing Selection must be submitted before your designated selection day:
|Current Juniors & Seniors (Rising Seniors & Graduate Students)||April 7th|
|Current Sophomores (Rising Juniors)||April 8th|
|Current Freshmen (Rising Sophomores)||April 9th|
|Class years are designated by number of units completed. Double check with Registrar’s Office to make sure your “completed units” are correct by April 1st.|
Still have questions?
- If you have a specific question that isn’t answered on the website, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get you answer as soon as we can!