Originally built in 1951, Guild Hall houses about 150 upper-class students in suite style rooms. Guild also houses the Upper-Class Honors and Green Communities, located on the 3rd and 4th Floors, respectively. Guild also has a fully functional kitchen available on the 1st Floor for student use as well as The Wag convenience store which is open throughout the duration of the semester.
- Suite style rooms (2 double rooms connected by one shared, private bathroom)
- Beisler Lounge & Community Kitchen
- Pool and Ping-Pong Table
- 24 Hour Laundry Room
- Ice machine and vending
- Air Conditioned 1st floor lounge space
Guild Hall is proudly served by the following Residential Education staff members:
- Matthew Fowler, Area Coordinator
- Kimberly Martin, Graduate Residential Coordinator
- 1 Peer Educator
- 3 Resident Assistants
The 2016-2017 Guild Hall RA staff!