- Spring 2016 Club Registration - Click Here
Due January 26th, 2016 by 4:30pm
- 2015-2016 SAFAC Allocation Information
Due January 26th, 2016 by 4:30pm in the SGA office.
- Reimbursement Form - Click Here
Did you already purchase items listed on your approved SGA budget? Come to the SGA office to access the reimbursement form, and attach your receipts (as noted in the Finance Guideline), and submit this form to the SGA office.
Due April 26th, 2016 at 4:30 pm.
- Club & Organization Digest (mass email to student body) - Click Here
Send an email to the entire campus community to promote your event, club, or organization
- Social Media - Email Information/Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org Have information about your event posted on SGA Social Media Accounts.
- Civic Engagement Form - Click Here
Due by April 26th, 2016 at 4:30 pm.
- Wagner Cares Fund Request Form - Click Here
Need funds for a community service project? Request them here.
Join Student Government:
- Application - Click Here
We are always looking for motivated students who are looking to improve Wagner College.
Starting a club or organization:
- Guidelines for creating a club/organization
- You must have an adviser
- You must have a constitution
- You must have 10 members and their student IDs
To begin the process of having your club/organization created, email all of the above information to the SGA President, Dillon Quinn (email@example.com)