Wagner Magazine: The Link for Alumni and Friends is published twice a year by Wagner's Office of Communications and Marketing.
Editor: Laura Barlament
Production Manager: Donna Sinagra
Wagner Magazine exists to cultivate the emotional and intellectual ties that link alumni and friends to this College. The magazine also reaches beyond the Wagner community by addressing important issues of our world and showcasing Wagner’s contributions to these areas. Wagner Magazine strives to foster community, inspire pride and loyalty, and increase support for the institution.
Many thanks to our Advisory Board:
- Lisa De Respino Bennett '85
- Susan Bernardo, professor of English
- Jack Irving '69
- Scott Lewers '97
- Lorraine McNeill-Popper '78
- Brian Morris '65
- Hank Murphy '63 M'69
- Andy Needle, associate professor of art
- Nick Richardson, professor of chemistry