Campus Renovation Updates
From 2022 to 2025, Wagner College is undertaking a major capital improvement project across its campus to enhance the living and learning experience for our students and better meet the needs of our faculty and staff. This renovation includes major improvements to residence halls, academic buildings, parking lots, walkways, and green spaces.
Harborview Hall, the college’s largest residence hall at 14 stories and over 600 beds, and Guild Hall, a residence hall with suite-style accommodations, are both undergoing major renewal. Campus Hall, home to the Evelyn L. Spiro School of Nursing, the Nicolais School of Business, the PA Program, the Education Department, and other programs, is also undergoing major exterior and interior renovation.
Like any renovation, this phased process is and will continue to be disruptive. We thank students, faculty, staff, and community members for their patience as we work diligently to enhance the campus experience for everyone. This page will provide regular updates to the community on ongoing renovation work across campus.
- Guild Hall. Work will continue on the buildings exterior as stairs, handrails, and doors are installed. Landscape restoration and patio repairs are also ongoing.
- Harborview Hall. The reconstruction phase of the West side will continue throughout the Fall Semester. We appreciate the patience of Harborview residence during continued construction, as we work to significantly upgrade the residential experience in the college’s largest residence hall.
- Main Hall. A new aluminum Accessible Ramp has been fabricated for Main Hall to replace the wooden ramp. It is scheduled to be delivered and installed throughout the Fall Semester.
This summer, thanks to excellent work by the facilities, maintenance, operations, IT, and dining teams, as well as many partners across campus, the college completed major investments into our buildings and campus spaces.
- Guild Hall. The building now has all new windows, new flooring, new doors, and fresh pain in residence hall rooms and hallways. Bathrooms have been completely overhauled with all new fixtures. Residence hall rooms are also now outfitted with all new furniture. Also, major improvements to the roof and facade have been completed.
- Harborview Hall. Phase 1 of the comprehensive Harborview renovation is under way. During the summer, demolition was completed on each floor of the west side of the building.
- Campus Exterior. Major walkway repairs and improvements were completed throughout campus. Also, new safety and security systems are being installed throughout campus.
- Parker Hall. Gutters repair was completed over the summer: roof repairs and spot pointing is in progress.
- Planetarium. The college’s Planetarium has been significantly upgraded, including a new dome, projector, seating, and flooring.