Join the Bonner Foundation Alumni Network!
To the Bonner Family,
On behalf of the Bonner Foundation, it is with great pleasure that I invite you to join the Bonner Alumni Network platform Bonner Connect.
Having been a Bonner, you are among 18,000 plus alumni. As an alumnus, I am delighted to invite you to register as member of the Bonner Alumni Network, whose aim is to make it easier for Bonner Alumni to connect with current Bonners, their Bonner Programs, the Bonner Network, and one another by offering meaningful networking experiences drawn together by the common thread of their Bonner experiences.
Bonner Connect will help you to connect with your Alma Mater Bonner Program to create a highly engaged, vibrant community by enabling you to Re-connect, Expand your Network, Give Back & Get Ahead. At the Bonner Foundation we wish to support alumni to maintain a lifelong connection with the Bonner Network and with each other. We envision Bonner Connect enabling our alumni to share experiences and expertise and enjoy alumni-exclusive scholarship offers, events, networking and various opportunities.
Bonner Connect provides several benefits and features to engage and connect Bonners with one another, such as:
- an alumni directory so that Bonners can find and connect with fellow Bonners students and staff by profession, geography, school, skills, interests;
- mentoring system that provides all types of mentoring in an automated way that allows users to choose what works best for them;
- news feed to share inspirational Bonner stories;
- employment and internship opportunities;
- ability to ask personal and professional questions to other Bonners.
In this respect, you are invited to join ‘Bonner Connect’ by clicking on the link to register. You can sign up in less than two minutes by registering with your LinkedIn or Facebook profile.
Also I want to let you know that Bonner Connect is user friendly, so you can register and use the platform on your mobile devices: Apple Store Link | Google Play Store Link
I look forward to your registration in view of engaging meaningful collaboration in the new future.
Arthur Tartee, Alumni Network Manager at the Bonner Foundation