- Graduate assistantships are available to students in all graduate programs, with the exception of the following:
Adolescent Education/Special Education
- Second degree Baccalaureate students are not considered graduate students, and therefore, are also not eligible.
- Students who have previously been graduate assistants are not eligible for graduate assistantship when pursuing a second graduate degree at the college.
- All questions regarding graduate assistantships should be forwarded to the Dean of Graduate Studies, who will coordinate the program college-wide.
How to Apply
After you have been accepted and have deposited to the Graduate Program through the admissions office, please complete the following to apply for a Graduate Assistant position:
- Complete the Graduate Assistant Application.
- Submit this application along with your resume to Theresa Kolsin
These resumes will be reviewed by all departments seeking graduate assistants.
The graduate assistantship (GA) regulations and procedures outlined in the handbook are designed to promote this academic objective.
The Graduate Assistant Handbook 2019-2020 can be found here: Graduate Assistant Handbook 2019-2020
GRADUATE ASSISTANT POSITIONS STILL AVAILABLE FOR FALL 2019 /20
- THE EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER – CAROLYN OGLIO
- OFFICE OF RESIDENTIAL EDUCATION – THOMAS TRESSLER-GELOK (FALL)
- EDUCATION DEPARTMENT – KAYVA HICKS