Graduate School Application Checklist
Thank you for your interest in the Graduate Program at Wagner College. The following checklist will assist you in completing your application as well as assembling the documents required to apply. Please call the Admissions Office at 718-390-3411 with any questions or for assistance.
In addition to submitting a completed application, the following supporting documents must be received:
- Official Transcripts sent directly from the Registrar from all schools attended.
- Current Wagner College undergraduates must submit their transcripts to the Admissions Office.
- International applicants must submit an official copy of secondary school transcripts in original language of issue, accompanied by a certified English translation and evaluation. World Education Services is the recommended transcript evaluation service.
- Personal Statement (can be submitted online with your application).
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from former or present employers or professors
- Test scores (where applicable)
- A GMAT score is required for students applying to the Traditional MBA Program and non-Wagner students applying to the Accelerated MBA Program.
- Proof of English language proficiency is required for international students. Students may demonstrate proficiency by submitting one of the following:
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 79 or 550 for the paper-based test;
- IELTS band score of 6.5 or higher
Please note, some programs may have additional requirements.
Current Wagner College Students applying to a 5 Year Program:
Currently enrolled Wagner undergraduate students who are pursuing a fifth year of graduate study in Accounting, Microbiology, or Physician Assistant Studies must complete the following application:
Application for Fifth Year
Non-Degree Graduate Coursework
Non-degree students are those who take classes without matriculating and are not working toward a degree.
Application for Non-Degree Coursework
Students Seeking Readmission to Wagner
Students who have previously attended Wagner in the past 10 years, withdrew, but would like to return, should complete the Application for Readmission.