Free parking lots for the weekend
- Visitor Parking Lot: located in the lower tiers (access is granted by entering campus along Howard Avenue, and proceeding to the security booth) – available all weekend - free lot
- Spiro Parking Lot: located on Campus Road. (Driving to campus from Clove Road to Howard Avenue, turn right on to Campus Road and the spiro lot is the first lot on the left). A Wagner College ID will not be required after 5:30 p.m. on Friday, September 25th. Parking is available in this lot throughout the weekend and is free.
Additional paid parking lot for Saturday, November 1
- Stadium Lot ($10): located on Howard Avenue next to Wagner College stadium. Available for parking on Saturday, September 26th only, starting at 10:00 AM, first come, first serve.
- A $10/vehicle parking fee will apply and must be paid on-site-cash only.
- All vehicles are subject to inspection.
- Tailgating is prohibited prior to, during and after the Wagner vs. Lafayette football game.
- If you choose to park your vehicle on the street, please follow all posted parking regulations. NYPD and NYCDOT parking enforcement will be in effect throughout the weekend.
- Parking availability on campus is first come, first served, and is not guaranteed. Wagner College may not be held liable for any damage to vehicles while on campus.
Back to Fall Festival main page.