Free parking lots for the weekend
- Visitor Parking Lot: located in the Lower Tiers (access is granted by entering campus along Howard Avenue, and proceeding to the security booth) – available all weekend - free lot
Additional paid parking lot for Saturday, October 1st
- Stadium Lot ($10): located on Howard Avenue next to Wagner College stadium. Available for parking on Saturday, Sept. 26 only, starting at 10 a.m., first come, first served.
- A $10/vehicle parking fee will apply and must be paid on-site, cash only.
- All vehicles are subject to inspection.
- Tailgating is prohibited prior to, during and after the Wagner vs. Sacred Heart football game.
- There will be relaxed street parking enforcement on Saturday for Howard Avenue (up to Hillside) and Campus Road. However, you still cannot park in bus stop areas or by fire hydrants.
- Parking availability on campus is first come, first served, and is not guaranteed. Wagner College may not be held liable for any damage to vehicles while on campus.
Back to Fall Festival main page.