Our annual Career Conversations event will take place virtually this year on Wednesday, April 7th from 6pm-8pm. This event is sponsored by the Center for Academic & Career Engagement (CACE) and the Office of Alumni Relations.
Attention Students of All Majors & All Class Years!
Career Conversations Live:
-Featuring Keynote Speaker, Elizabeth Cabrera Dye ‘03 (Talent Development Lead, Diverse Workforce Solutions/Johnson & Johnson)
- Theme: “The Value of Networking”
-Live Alumni Panel Discussion & Q&A:
Theme: "Vocation & Purpose: Mapping Your Wagner Experience to Your Career Journey"
• Lisa De Respino Bennett '88 (Then: Theatre/Speech Major), Now: Executive Director, Head of HR Benefits Communications, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
• Keith Stith '87 (Then: Sociology Major), Now: Chief of Detectives, Hudson County Police Department
• Dedrick Dye '03 (Then: Business Administration Major), Now: Teacher, Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School
• Dr. Joy Gallagher '06 M'08 (Then: Chemistry Major/MBA in Management), Now: Global Marketing Manager, Dow
• Lucy Wagner '07 (Then: Business Administration Major), Now: Vice President, FADP Performance Manager, Merrill Lynch, Wealth Management
This will be a Virtual Event through Zoom Webinar. Attendees will have cameras & mics turned-off. Zoom link will be emailed the day of the event.
Students sign up here.
Bonus: Students who register will receive access to a unique Alumni Contact List for fellow Seahawks who welcome networking conversations. Alumni want to hear from YOU! Feel free to reach out to the alumni on this list for an exploratory conversation.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Special Notes: This event is only open to Wagner College students.