The members of Wagner’s Inner Circle form the influential core of annual supporters at the highest levels of giving. This group of more than 200 alumni, parents, and friends each contributes a total of $2,000 or more to Wagner every year. They are vital to Wagner’s ability to be innovative in its curriculum, supportive to its students, and proactive in campus maintenance.
If you’ve graduated from Wagner College within the past ten years, you are part of an essential group of Wagner alumni – the “GOLD” Group. Graduates of the Last Decade, the “GOLD” group, play a significant role in providing an exceptional experience for current and future Wagner students.
What made your time at Wagner truly memorable? Maybe it’s time to pay it forward and become a Century Leader.
An annual gift of $2,000 or more entitles Inner Circle members to exclusive benefits as recognition of their generosity:
- Personalized Inner Circle card, granting access to Spiro Sports Center’s gym and the Horrmann Library
- VIP Invitations to, and preferred seating at, College events such as lectures, the Presidential Economic Symposium, and Wagner College Theatre shows
- Special listing in the annual Honor Roll of Donors
- Personalized campus tour as well as a student meet-and-greet for a behind-the-scenes view of new research and projects within a specific department
- Bi-annual Inner Circle newsletter