The dedication of parent volunteers has helped to shape and transform the lives of many Wagner College students. We encourage you, as a parent or guardian, to become involved with the College and be part of the community.
Office of Admissions
- Represent Wagner at college fairs
- Promote Wagner during discussions with guidance counselors, prospective students and
Center for Academic and Career Engagement
- Offer internships
- Provide mentoring
- Conduct mock interviews
- Speak to students, on and off campus, about your career and experiences
- Make a gift to the Wagner Fund
- Encourage other parents to support the Parents Fund
- Host a regional send-off for first-year students in your hometown
- Become a member of the Parent Leadership Council
- Attend alumni and parent events in your home community
- Host an event for Wagner alumni, parents, and friends
For more information on how you, as a parent or guardian, can get involved with the Wagner College community, contact Katie Smith, Major Gift Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.