The purpose of the Student Alumni Association is to build spirit and pride, connect current students with alumni, educate about and encourage student philanthropy, and enhance the student experience by providing ways to strengthen service and lifelong loyalty to Wagner.
Who We Are
The Student Alumni Association (SAA) is a student group focused on promoting school spirit and philanthropy; connecting students with alumni. Established in 2014, the SAA works within the Wagner College Offices of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving to enhance the student experience on campus, and prepare students for life after Wagner.
What We Do
The Student Alumni Association plans, organizes, and implements events and initiatives that promote spirit, philanthropy, & engagement.
- Have Fun!
- Experience in event planning and management
- Opportunity to build professional relationships
- Access to networking and professional development opportunities with the Alumni Board and University Administrators
- Training in the importance of philanthropy and lifelong relationships with your alma mater
- Planning, organizing, and implementation of 3 events in the fall semester and 2 events in the spring semester
- Attendance at regular meetings
- Representing SAA at key campus events like the Activities Fair, Homecoming, Alumni Board Meetings, athletic events, Day of Giving and WagnerStock.
How Do I Become a Member of SAA?
You can submit an interest form for the SAA below. If you're interested in joining, you can attend our informational sessions which are held in the Fall semester. For further information, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 718-390-3224 or email@example.com.